Trip in France, you will have an amazing experience and bring home lasting memories of sights, the sound, the sense, the tastes, and the ambiance because you have the time and opportunity to explore the places to the fullest.Wherever you begin your journey, you will have a full and adventures vacation with all the details to laid out in advance.
FRANCE is in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. PARIS its capital is famed for its fashion houses classical art museums including the LOUVRE and monuments like the Eiffel Tower.The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisines. LASCAUX’S cave drawings, Lyon’s Roman theater and the vast of Palace of Versailles attest to its rich history.
- current population of France 64,765,252 equivalent to 0.88%
- The population density of France is 118 per Km2 (306 people per mi2)
- The total land area is 547,571 Km2 (211,418 sq. miles)
- Currency Euro
The point of Interest to visit Paris France are:
- Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel) is the most visited paid monument in the world 6.91 million ascended it in 2015. The tallest structure in Paris, constructed from 1887-89, the tower is 324 meters(1,063 ft) tall same height as an 81-storey building, its base is square measuring 125 meters (410 ft). It is named after the engineer Gustave Eiffel whose company designed and built the tower. The tower has three levels for visitors with restaurants on the first and second levels.
- NOTRE DAME DE PARIS the Catholic cathedral one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture and is among the largest most well-known church buildings in the world.
ARC DE TRIOMPHE The monument stands 50 meters(164 ft) in height, 45 m (148 ft) wide and 22 m (72 ft)deep. The largest vault is 29.19 m (95.8 ft) high and 14.62 m (48.0 ft) wide.Beneath is the Tomb of the unknown soldiers, and each e deep. In the evening at 6:30 pm its flame is rekindled. It was commissioned b Napoleon in 1806 to celebrate his victory at Austerlitz. The architects Chalgrin,Joust and Blouet all worked on the monument. Sculptures designed by Cortot, Rude, Etex, Pradier and Lemaire.
- PALACE OF VERSAILLES, Chàteau de Versailles was the seat of political power in the Kingdom of France from 1682, when LOUIS XIV moved the royal court from Paris until the royal family was forced to return to the capital in October 1789. Versailles is a symbol of the system of absolute monarchy of the Ancien Régime.
- THE LOUVRE MUSEUM Musée du Louvre largest museum and a historic monument in Paris, France. Nearly 35,000 objects from prehistory to the 21st century are exhibited over an area of 60,600 square metres(652,300 square feet); Mona Lisa or La Gioconda, it has been painted between 1503 and 1506, it was acquired by King Francis I of France the famous painting, the most visited, the most written about, the most sung about, the most work of art in the world that you can see in this museum. Is a half-length portrait of a woman by the Italian Renaissance artist Leonardo da Vinci.
- Sacré – Coeur, Paris
- Disneyland Paris
- Center Georges Pompidou
- Champs- Elysées
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Musée Rodin
- Palais Garnier
- Pére Lachaise Cemetery
- Musee de L’orangerie
SOPHISTICATED FRENCH CUISINE
Cooking traditions and practices from France that was heavily influenced by Italian cuisine, when Guillaume Tirel, a court chef known as “Taillevent” wrote Le Viandier, one of the earliest recipe collections of medieval France. Cheese and wine are a major part of the cuisine playing different roles regionally and nationally, with many variations.Gascon cuisine(inhabited by Basque) has also had a great influence over cuisine in the southwest of France. Many dishes that were once regional and have proliferated in variations across the country. French gastronomy was added by the UNESCO(United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organizations ) to its lists of the world’s “intangible cultural heritage”. French love of food and the importance meals have in daily life translate. So richly in the fabric of language. The matter of the table is considered with such care and attention that when the French mind searches for an expression to illustrate a situation it is likely to come up with food that has to do with bread, cheese, and wine.
I remembered well when the first time I arrived in France, I’ve been experienced “culture shock”
- Language, almost of the people don’t speak English they will tell you ” Je ne parles pas Anglais” on a positive side it’s a beautiful Romance language that evolved from Gallo-Romance, the spoken Latin in Gaul and in Northern Gaul. No wonder French people are proud of their language they don’t care if you can understand them or not, I’m in France and I have my obligation to speak the French language ( la langue Francaise); Today a French-speaking person or nations may be called “Francophone” in both English and French.
- Time: oh my goodness!! first time to experienced in my life during summer( l’été June-September) the sun still on until 9 pm !!
- Weather/Climate; Way back 3 years ago, it was snowing and that was my first experienced, I went outside from home and took the snow within my hands and I slept against of it like a child while everyone around me is not happy with the snow.
- Time change 1 hour less from March until September and 1 hour more from October-February (imagine the difference time interval from my Country in Philippines 6 hours )
- I’m Asian and I used to eat rice, but no rice cooker only french bread( Baguette)
Those are some of the issues that I’ve been overcome and lately I find myself adjusted and interesting to stay in France. It enhances my travel experiences that I will remember forever. For me, this will be a “trip of a lifetime” unexpected encounters, history to walk around, villages and old towns. I’ve been visited some famous remarkable places in France. Join me and we will discover more places to go and experience the French Culture.