THERE'S NEVER BE BORING DAY MOMENT IN VISITING PHILIPPINES
We haven't enough commercialized in tourism adds that when most people think of travel to South East Asia , they usually ended at Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bali Indonesia. As for further information you can imagine Philippines are famous for a beautiful beaches that we have 7,100 islands as a "Pearl of the Orient Seas" a tropical paradise plus it's a cheap country to visit . You will nothing to regret visiting Philippines it's because we have " more fun in the Philippines". We have a lot of reason's why visiting my country.
- FILIPINO PEOPLE We are simply friendly , always smiling faces and everyone can speak English even 6 years old children can communicate and you will never lost perhaps they will bring you to paradise islands. We are very hospitality we tried our efforts to show the satisfactions of our visitors like for example we offered our master bedroom to our guest while the host of the house will sleep on the sofa so funny but its true. We prepared a lot of foods on the table during special occations like birthday, fiesta,christmas, new years eve for everybody will be happy sharing of it even you are not invited. You will always treated with up most respect if you are a foreigner, everyone will call you "SIR and MA'AM"
- ADVENTURES Truly a paradise for thrill seekers who are looking for an extra outdoor fun weather into Skydiving, Water rafting, Canyoneering
An outdoor experiences to blow your mind and kick your adreline up a notch.
- BEACHES Philippines is blessed with a galore of wondrous beaches that would give you heaven on its tropical with crystal clear water ocean , you can experienced the best scuba diving in the world
- PUERTO PRINCESA UNDERGROUND RIVER
- BORACAY ISLAND pure white sand beaches
- PALAWAN its the best island of the world
- SUGAR BEACH, BANTAYAN
- BOUNTY BEACH , MALAPASCUA CEBU
- CALITANG BEACH, EL NIDO
- DAKO ISLAND , SURIGAO
- Kayangan Lake in Coron cyystal clear turquoise water , you can swim with giant Turquoise
- Apo Island is a small volcanic island located to my place in Negros .It's extraordinary and one of the best marine sanctuaries, the island is sorrounded by colourful corals, hundreds species of fish and giant Turquoise.
WATERFALLS You can visit's the incredible waterfalls
- Tumalog Falls in Cebu
- Kawasan Falls in Cebu
- Mambukal Resort Falls in Bacolod Murcia
- Katibawasan Falls in Caminguin City
- Aliwagang Falls in Davao
- Pagsanjan Falls in Laguna
- Cambugahay Falls in Siquijor iloilo
FOODS You can eat an amazing fresh seafoods to celebrate fiesta.
You can drink fresh coconut juice
LEISURES You can enjoy drinking beer like Red Horse and San Miguel Beer,
You can party hard and karaoke even you're not a good singer just for fun, and you can drink Anejo Rhum and Don Papa Rhum yayayy
You can find hostel's for less than 5 USD per night
BASKETBALL FANATIC The entire nations is literrally crazily in love to this sports
BOXING For Filipino people no one can touch their super hero " Manny Pacquaio"
- TEMPERATURE/ WEATHER /CLIMATE We have an amazing year round average degrees 22.6 (75F)celsuis
We have only two seasons dry and wet season's based upon the amount of rainfalls, meaning warmest month (March through October)and cooler air (November till February)
The water temperature is always warm and perfect
JEEPNEY'S You can enjoy riding this awesome decorated taxis that can occupied more than 10 persons face to face in a row
MOTORCYCLE WITH 3 WHEELS call it "Trisikel" for other foreigner they called it travel side car can occupied 5 person's including the driver
A special delight for nature lovers and photographs , my country is a host to some of Asian's most stunning sorrounding's like;
- Banaue Rice Terrases its a long 6 hrs. bus rides from Manila up to the mountains to reach Banaue
- Chocolate Hills in Bohol more than 1,000 of the strange group of oddly shaped hills
- Taal Volcano
- Mount Pinatubo is in the Cabusilan Mountains on the island of Luzon province of Zambales, Tarlac and Pampanga
- Mayon Volcano Central Bicol province of Albay Legaspi on the island of Luzon, reowned as the" perfect cone" of it's symmetric conical shape rising to 2,400 meter.
COLOURFUL FESTIVALS , Philippines cultures, colourful custmes, painted bodies and dance street
- Ati-Atihan, Kalibo
- Sinulog , Cebu
- Feast of the Black Nazarene , Manila
- Dinagyang, Ilo-ilo
- Pinagbenga, Baguio
- Moriones , Marinduque
- World Custumes, Vigan
- Kadayawan, Davao
- Masskara , Bacolod City
7,107 ISLANDS TO EXPLORES ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST TRIP OF YOUR LIFE? SEE YOU IN THE PHILIPPINES AND BE
PREPARED TO FALL IN LOVE TO THIS COUNTRY.